OTR Global Downgrades United Technologies (UTX) to Mixed
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OTR Global downgraded United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) from Positive to Mixed.
Shares of United Technologies closed at $151.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (338:HK) (SHI) to Equalweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Metcash Ltd. (MTS:AU) (MHTLY) to Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Burcon NutraScience Corp (BU:CN) to Spec. Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!