Northcoast Research Downgrades TrueBlue (TBI) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy downgraded TrueBlue (NYSE: TBI) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of TrueBlue closed at $20.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RIO) to Sell (5)
- TrueBlue (TBI) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!