Northcoast Research Downgrades SpartanNash Company (SPTN) to Neutral
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Bath & Body Works (BBWI) Dips on Big EPS Forecast Cut, Analyst Sees Several Positive Catalysts
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Wolfspeed (WOLF) Stock Surges 20% on Strong Revenue Guidance, Analysts Raise PTs
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky downgraded SpartanNash Company (NASDAQ: SPTN) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of SpartanNash Company closed at $25.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Underperform Citing 'upcoming construction demand destruction'
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Par Petroleum (PARR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PerkinElmer (PKI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!