Northcoast Research Downgrades Penske Automotive Group (PAG) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy downgraded Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Penske Automotive Group closed at $46.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.2% Yield
- Penske Automotive Group Increases Dividend
- Penske Automotive Group and Cox Automotive Debut Automated Platform for Retailing Used Vehicles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!