Northcoast Research Downgrades LKQ Corp. (LKQ) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy downgraded LKQ Corp. (NASDAQ: LKQ) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of LKQ Corp. closed at $29.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LKQ Corporation (LKQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Hold
- TD Securities Downgrades Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (RLLMF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!