Northcoast Research Downgrades Kelly Services (KELYA) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy downgraded Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYA) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Kelly Services closed at $25.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Macquarie Downgrades Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!