Northcoast Research Downgrades Hertz Global (HTZ) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy downgraded Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Hertz Global closed at $6.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- TD Securities Downgrades Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (RLLMF) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades UDG Healthcare Plc (UDG:LN) (UDRGY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!