Northcoast Research Downgrades Franklin Electric (FELE) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Northcoast Research analyst Ryan Connors downgraded Franklin Electric (NASDAQ: FELE) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Franklin Electric closed at $96.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfe Research Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Peerperform
- Wolfe Research Downgrades Northrop Grumman (NOC) to Peerperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Aveanna Healthcare Holdings Inc (AVAH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!