Northcoast Research Downgrades FactSet Research Systems (FDS) to Sell
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Northcoast Research analyst Keith Housum downgraded FactSet Research Systems (NYSE: FDS) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of FactSet Research Systems closed at $305.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Neutral
- DBS Group Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Fully Valued
- TD Securities Downgrades BlackBerry Limited (BB) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!