Northcoast Research Downgrades AutoNation Inc. (AN) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy downgraded AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of AutoNation Inc. closed at $44.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF376 at Goldman Sachs
- Boston Beer (SAM) Crashes 20% on a Big Q2 Miss and Lower Guidance on Truly Softness, Goldman Downgrades to 'Neutral' and Slashes PT by 43%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!