Noble Capital Downgrades Kelly Services (KELYA) to Market Perform
- Wall St opens lower as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes downgraded Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYA) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Kelly Services closed at $13.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Cloudflare Inc. (NET) to Perform on Competition, Valuation, Comps
- Stifel Downgrades Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) to Hold
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!