Needham & Company Downgrades SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) to Hold, Following Acquisition
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Scott Berg downgraded SharpSpring Inc (NASDAQ: SHSP) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of SharpSpring Inc closed at $14.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EngageSmart (ESMT) IPO Opens 44% Higher, Valuing Co. at $6 Billion
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) PT Lowered to $49 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!