Needham & Company Downgrades GW Pharma (GWPH) to Hold, Following Acquisition
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Serge Belanger downgraded GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of GW Pharma closed at $146.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CrowdStrike (CRWD): Analysts Bullish on Upgraded Long-Term Target Model, Seen as the Best Investment in Security
- BofA Securities Downgrades AllianceBernstein (AB) to Neutral
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Price Target Raised Across Wall Street Following Investor Day as Conservative Outlook Paves the Way for a Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!