Morgan Stanley Downgrades Veolia Environnement (VE) to Equalweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Morgan Stanley downgraded Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) from Overweight to Equalweight.
Shares of Veolia Environnement closed at $19.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Evercore Partners (EVR) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!