Morgan Stanley Downgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Underweight
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Morgan Stanley analyst Jack Yeung downgraded Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (OTC: GWLLF) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of HK$16.00 (from HK$16.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- Sawai Group Holdings Co., Ltd (4887:JP) (SWPIF) PT Raised to JPY4,450 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!