Morgan Stanley Downgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Underweight
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas downgraded Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $152.00 (from $185.00).
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $179.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades UWM Holdings Corp. (UWMC) to Underperform
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tumbles as Baird Downgrades Following Recent Rally
- HSBC Downgrades XP Power (XPP:LN) (XPPLF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!