Morgan Stanley Downgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Underweight
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas downgraded Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $152.00 (from $185.00).
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $179.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GLJ Research Double Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Sell, PT $46.80, 'we Expect Fireworks'
- Stifel Downgrades Edwards Lifesciences (EW) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!