Morgan Stanley Downgrades Adient (ADNT) to Underweight
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas downgraded Adient (NYSE: ADNT) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Adient closed at $46.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ameren Corp. (AEE) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades Nutrien (NTR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!