Morgan Stanley Downgrades Adient (ADNT) to Underweight
- U.S. stocks drop on news of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas downgraded Adient (NYSE: ADNT) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Adient closed at $46.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse's 4 Autos Picks Heading into Earnings
- JPMorgan Downgrades Ardent Leisure Group Ltd (ALG:AU) to Underweight
- BofA Securities Downgrades Home Point Capital Inc. (HMPT) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!