Maxim Group Downgrades Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) to Hold
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana downgraded Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Nxt-ID, Inc. closed at $0.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Downgrades SKF India Ltd (SKF:IN) to Sell (4)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Banca Popolare di Sondrio (BPSO:IM) to Hold
- Citi Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!