Maxim Group Downgrades Mistras Group (MG) to Hold
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Maxim Group analyst Tate Sullivan downgraded Mistras Group (NYSE: MG) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Mistras Group closed at $4.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Big Lots (BIG) Dips as Piper Downgrades to Neutral on Multiple Macro Headwinds
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Trimble Navigation (TRMB) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!