Maxim Group Downgrades Lending Club (LC) to Hold
- Wall Street set to pull back after S&P hits record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana downgraded Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Lending Club closed at $8.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!