Maxim Group Downgrades First Wave BioPharma, Inc. (FWBI) to Hold
- Wall St losses limited as Amazon gains on upbeat Cyber Monday
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Maxim Group analyst Naz Rahman downgraded First Wave BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: FWBI) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of First Wave BioPharma, Inc. closed at $1.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral as Easy Money Made
- Jefferies Downgrades Twilio (TWLO) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!