Loop Capital Downgrades Zscaler (ZS) to Hold
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Loop Capital analyst Yun Kim downgraded Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $250.00.
Shares of Zscaler closed at $238.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler (ZS) PT Raised to $320 at Berenberg
- JPMorgan Downgrades Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) to Neutral
- Zscaler (ZS) PT Raised to $340 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!