Loop Capital Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Loop Capital analyst Alan Gould downgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Netflix closed at $226.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Netflix, Mullen, Arqit, and Amazon and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- 'Too Much of a 'Show-me Story': FedEx Shares Fall After Berenberg Cut to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!