Loop Capital Downgrades Mimecast Limited (MIME) to Hold
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Loop Capital analyst Yun Kim downgraded Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $56.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyzon Motors Tumbles After Announcing Investigation into China Operations
- TD Securities Downgrades Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) (NICMF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!