Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades UpHealth (UPH) to Hold
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Frank Takkinen downgraded UpHealth (NYSE: UPH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $1.00.
Shares of UpHealth closed at $1.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Tritium (DCFC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Underweight
- Needham & Company Downgrades STERIS (STE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!