Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades Raven Industries (RAVN) to Hold
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Ben Klieve downgraded Raven Industries (NASDAQ: RAVN) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Raven Industries closed at $57.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Outperform (2)
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) to Neutral
- Raven Industries Awarded Prime Contract for Stratospheric Balloon Systems & Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!