Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades ARMOUR Residential (ARR) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Christopher Nolan downgraded ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $11.00 (from $10.00).
Shares of ARMOUR Residential closed at $12.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Neutral
- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. Announces March 31, 2021 Financial Position and Q1 Results