KeyBanc Downgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Sector Weight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc analyst Craig Mailman downgraded ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
Shares of ProLogis closed at $100.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades The Blackstone Group (BX) to Equalweight Following BREIT Redemption Limits
- Scotiabank Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Sector Perform
- DoorDash (DASH) confirms job cuts, shares fall on RBC downgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!