KeyBanc Downgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
KeyBanc analyst Bradley Thomas downgraded Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
Shares of Lowe's closed at $166.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Jefferies Downgrades PPD Inc. (PPD) to Hold
- Amazon (AMZN) is Experimenting with Furniture Assembly Service - Bloomberg