KeyBanc Downgrades First Industrial Realty Trust (FR) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
KeyBanc analyst Craig Mailman downgraded First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE: FR) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
Shares of First Industrial Realty Trust closed at $54.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Eargo Inc. (EAR) to Equal Weight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lockheed Martin (LMT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!