Kansas City Capital Downgrades MYR Group (MYRG) to Perform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kansas City Capital analyst Johnathan Braatz downgraded MYR Group (NASDAQ: MYRG) from Outperform to Perform.
"... the stock has risen sharply and with the likelihood of a flattish 2021, we think the shares of MYRG may see limited upside in the near term."
Shares of MYR Group closed at $58.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to Equalweight
- Jefferies Downgrades Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) to Hold