KGI Securities Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
KGI Securities downgraded Nike (NYSE: NKE) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $106.00.
Shares of Nike closed at $108.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $120 at Goldman Sachs
- Increasing unusual put option volume: EWU MCHP NKE
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $100 at CFRA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!