Johnson Rice Downgrades Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) to Hold
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Johnson Rice analyst Charles Meade downgraded Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $180.00.
Shares of Pioneer Natural Resources closed at $163.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $217 at Piper Sandler
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Red Rock Resorts (RRR) to Neutral on Outperformance
- BofA Securities Downgrades Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) to Neutral