Johnson Rice Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Hold
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Johnson Rice analyst Charles Meade downgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Accumulate to Hold with a price target of $92.00.
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $85.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Lowered to $88 at Wells Fargo
- Scotiabank Downgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Sector Perform
- CLSA Downgrades Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) to Underperform (4)