Jefferies Downgrades Safe Bulkers (SB) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Jefferies analyst Randy Giveans downgraded Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $1.75.
Shares of Safe Bulkers closed at $1.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safe Bulkers, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend on its 8.00% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares; 8.00% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Altice-USA (ATUS) to Neutral