Jefferies Downgrades People's United Financial (PBCT) to Hold
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Jefferies analyst Casey Haire downgraded People's United Financial (NASDAQ: PBCT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of People's United Financial closed at $18.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Equal Weight
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!