Jefferies Downgrades GasLog Ltd. (GLOG) to Hold
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Jefferies analyst Randy Giveans downgraded GasLog Ltd. (NYSE: GLOG) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of GasLog Ltd. closed at $5.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- JPMorgan Downgrades BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) to Neutral
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Montage Gold Corp (MAU:CN) (MAUTF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!