Jefferies Downgrades Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA:AU) (CMWAY) to Hold
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Jefferies analyst Brian Johnson downgraded Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA:AU) (OTC: CMWAY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of AUD113.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Big Yellow Group Plc. (BYG:LN) (BYLOF) to Neutral
- Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) PT Raised to EUR85 at Berenberg
- Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!