Jefferies Downgrades Airspan Networks Holding Inc. (MIMO) to Hold
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst George Notter downgraded Airspan Networks Holding Inc. (NYSE: MIMO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $4.75 (from $9.00).
The analyst said the smaller equipment suppliers have been disproportionately exposed to the brunt of supply constraints.
Shares of Airspan Networks Holding Inc. closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco's (COST) Value Proposition Unmatched, Stock Remains Top Pick - Analysts Bullish on COST Despite PT Cuts
- BTIG Downgrades Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) to Neutral
- Roth Capital Downgrades Tritium (DCFC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!