Janney Downgrades Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Janney analyst Michael Gaugler downgraded Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $155.00.
Shares of Quaker Chemical Corporation closed at $164.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Trimble Navigation (TRMB) to Underweight
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!