Janney Downgrades Provident Financial Holdings (PROV) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Janney analyst Timothy Coffey downgraded Provident Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: PROV) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Provident Financial Holdings closed at $16.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Downgrades Independence Realty Trust (IRT) to Neutral
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Raymond James Downgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Market Perform