JPMorgan Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Underweight
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
JPMorgan analyst DS Kim downgraded TAL International (NYSE: TAL) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $7.60.
Shares of TAL International closed at $20.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Neutral
- UPDATE: OTR Global Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Mixed (correction)