JPMorgan Downgrades Sysco (SYY) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
JPMorgan analyst John Ivankoe downgraded Sysco (NYSE: SYY) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $76.00.
Shares of Sysco closed at $74.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks
- Truist Securities Downgrades PPD Inc. (PPD) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) to Underweight