JPMorgan Downgrades FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens slightly lower ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster downgraded FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) from Overweight to Neutral.
Shares of FuelCell Energy closed at $5.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- Raymond James Upgrades Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) to Top Pick, Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) in Quarterly Update For Car Parts Retail Sector
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!