JPMorgan Downgrades Enact Holdings Inc (ACT) to Neutral
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan analyst Richard Shane downgraded Enact Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: ACT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Enact Holdings Inc closed at $24.83 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enact To Participate at the Bank of America 2023 Financial Services Conference
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Lear (LEA) to In Line
- Stifel Downgrades Hayward Holdings Inc (HAYW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!