JMP Securities Downgrades Proofpoint (PFPT) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
JMP Securities analyst Erik Suppiger downgraded Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $174.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- TD Securities Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- UPDATE: Longbow Research Downgrades Texas Instruments (TXN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!