JMP Securities Downgrades Informatica (INFA) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JMP Securities downgraded Informatica (NASDAQ: INFA) from Market Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Informatica closed at $47.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Jefferies Downgrades SkyWater Technology, Inc (SKYT) to Hold
- Nevro (NVRO) Crashes 25% After Withdrawing FY Outlook, 5 Firms Downgrade as Near-Term Visibility Remains Challenged
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!