HSBC Downgrades Sociedad Quimica y Minera (SQM) to Reduce
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao downgraded Sociedad Quimica y Minera (NYSE: SQM) from Hold to Reduce with a price target of $25.50.
Shares of Sociedad Quimica y Minera closed at $29.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) to Market Perform (correction)
- Berenberg Downgrades Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!