HSBC Downgrades Portugal Telecom (PT) to Underweight
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
HSBC downgraded Portugal Telecom (NYSE: PT) from Neutral to Underweight.
Shares of Portugal Telecom closed at $1.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Frequency Therapeutics (FREQ) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Downgrades BHP Billiton (BHP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!