HSBC Downgrades LatAm Airlines Group (LTM) to Hold
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao downgraded LatAm Airlines Group (NYSE: LTM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $9.50.
Shares of LatAm Airlines Group closed at $8.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Underperform
- Berenberg Downgrades Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) to Hold
- RBC Capital Downgrades Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!